Sunday, February 01, 2009

Today is the BIG DAY


As a die-hard Steelers fan, I am so excited they are playing today at the Superbowl in Tampa, FL. I attended the AFC Championship game a couple weeks ago to watch them beat the Ravens. The crowd was unbelievable. I've been to quite a few Steelers games and I've never heard the crowd like that.


I love the colors black and gold, so I drive an Xterra which is black and gold in color. I had someone beep at me on the Turnpike the other day and when they passed they waved a Terrible Towel. It was fun.


Warning to other teams: Don't disrespect the Terrible Towel... Myron Cope will come back to haunt you. That's not a joke.


My favorite players: Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu. I miss The Bus (Jerome Bettis). He was an awesome player.


Okay, Steelers, let's make it a 6-pack today.


No comments: