Saturday, June 10, 2006

Some Recent good news!

Recently, I was contacted by San Diego Romance Writers. They informed me that my short contemp. work-in-progress "Love Confidential" (now titled "Banged Up") was a finalist in their 2006 Spring into Romance contest. Last weekend I had to write a synopsis to send with the contest entry to a Silhouette editor! I've never written a synopsis before. I have always avoided it. It was about 5 pages and I hope I did a good job. We'll see!

Also, my short erotic story was published in the July 2006 issue of Playgirl magazine!

I am currently reading the fantasy novel by Naomi Novik: His Majesty's Dragon. I don't usually read fantasy but I am really enjoying this so far and it came highly recommended by my critique partner.

Two romantic movies I saw recently and recommend: Memoirs of a Geisha and Kate & Leopold. If you like time-travel romance you'll like Kate & Leopold. I think I fell in love with Hugh Jackman who stars in that movie.

No comments: