Saturday, May 27, 2006

The beginning

As I am creating my website (a work in progress), I decided I should start a blog. It seems to be the "in" thing to do.

I am a current member of Romance Writers Of America and RWA Online. I have been writing since I was in my early teens.

Jeanne St. James is my pseudonym. My real name is too hard to spell or pronounce for most people.

I live in PA, along with my fiance, who is a cop. We have 2 German Shepherds.

I have about nine manuscripts that are works in progress (WIP). But I am mainly concentrating on my short contemporary romance (WIP title: Brothers In Blue: MAX). This is the first book of a trilogy based on three brothers who are cops in a small town in PA.

My other WIP is a short contemporary romance tentatively titled: Banged Up. It's based on an undercover FBI agent. It has placed in a couple writing contests already.

I am looking for an agent to represent me, but want to have a manuscript completely finished and polished before approaching any. My original goal was to be ready June 2006. But I don't think I'm quite there yet.

No comments: