13 Words of Wisdom from Maxine:
Last week I did a list of quotes. This week I decided to do sayings from Maxine. Who is Maxine, you ask? The acerbic, cranky old woman from Hallmark's Shoebox Greeting cards. And, believe me, it was hard to wittle her list down to only 13...
1. There is no vaccine against stupidity!
2. You learn something new every day. Usually, how dumb yet another person is.
3. I'm busy now can I ignore you some other time???
4. Don't let your mind wander. . . it's too small to be let out on its own.
5. Don't make me use UPPERCASE.
6. Some people can have all the lights on and still be in the dark.
7. I keep hitting "escape," but I'm still here.
8. Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
9. Well aren't you just the most adorable black hole of need?
10. Don't believe everything you think.
11. Sometimes wouldn't you like to just put the whole day in your toilet......and then flush!
12. I don't know what your problem is. . . but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
13. I hear you changed your mind at last. . . what did you do with the diaper?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants