Thursday, August 04, 2016

PHEW!!

Hello all!

Here are some updates for my upcoming releases/works in progress (WIP):

The first book in my Brothers in Blue trilogy, Brothers in Blue: Max will be published by Loose Id on 9/27/16. I can't wait to get the cover. It's a m/f erotic romance (of course, with a man in blue). I love men in uniform!

Next up: My erotic novella Rip Cord is being re-released by Loose Id as the first of three Flings about Rip and Gil's relationship. The new title will be Rip Cord: The Reunion. Rip's an NFL player and Gil is a geek. They couldn't be more different, but opposites attract, right? This is m/m with lots of hot sex! No release date as of yet.

Then the 2nd and 3rd Rip Cord Flings will be released: Rip Cord: The Weekend and Rip Cord: The Ever After. I can't be an erotic romance author and not have an HEA, can I? Of course not!

Recently submitted to Loose Id: Daring Proposal, which is a m/m/f interracial menage. Not one, but TWO NFL football players. Eve, my heroine, is one lucky girl! This book is a spin off from my best-selling novel Double Dare.

Upcoming projects:

Dare to Be Three (lovingly called Dare 2B3 by me. LOL). This will be another m/m/f menage spun off from Double Dare. This story is about Logan's sister, Paige.

Brothers in Blue: Matt and Brothers in Blue: Marc to finish off the trilogy. More yummy Alpha men in uniform!

I've had a busy summer so far with all the writing and edits. Hopefully, everyone is having a great summer!

BTW, here was my inspiration for Cole Dixon (my NFL wide-receiver in Daring Proposal):

NFL player Jason Taylor




No comments: