Thursday, July 07, 2016

What's in the works!

I've had a very busy summer so far. I've been writing, writing, and writing some more. I'm on the creativity train and it's running full speed ahead!

So if you love men in uniform, I've got you covered with my upcoming books/releases:

I have a m/f erotic romance being released on 9/27 with Loose Id. If you like hot sex with a cop, this is for you! It's the first of my Brothers in Blue trilogy. Each book is about one of three hot small town cops who are brothers. Book one will be Brother in Blue: Max. You'll meet his brothers Matt and Marc in the first book, but both will get their own hot love stories. I'll post a cover and a blurb as soon as they're done.

Next up is the re-release of my short erotica m/m story, Rip Cord. Loose Id will be releasing it as a "Fling"with a new cover and new edits with a plan to continue Gil and Rip's story in two more "Flings." The new title for Rip Cord will most likely be Rip Cord: The Reunion. And I'm currently working on the second Fling tentatively titled Rip Cord: The Weekend. And don't worry, the third book will wrap up all the man on man lovin' with a Happily Ever Ending in the 3rd Fling tentatively titled: Rip Cord: The Ever After.

Just submitted to my editor at Loose Id: the sequel to Double Dare! Finally! I've been wanting to tell Renny's story ever since I published Double Dare. This book includes two, yes TWO, NFL players with one lucky gal. It will be an interracial menage, m/m/f,Daring Proposal.
erotic romance. It is tentatively titled



My summer has been busy and hot! And it's just going to get hotter as I write some steamy love scenes. Look for some kink in the 2nd and 3rd Rip Cord Flings.

Please keep an eye on my blog for updates!

Have a happy, healthy summer!

No comments: