Wednesday, June 08, 2016

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Hello, I've missed my fans! After a long hiatus from writing. I'm BAAAACK!

And I'm on a roll...

Here's what's going on with my writing:

First, I want to announce a contract with Loose Id for a new erotic romance (m/f) that will be coming out in the next few months (exact release date TBD.) The working title is Brothers in Blue: Max. It is the first book in a trilogy about three brothers who are small town cops.

Second, my short erotica story (m/m), RIP CORD, will be republished with Loose Id, as a Fling. I'm hoping it'll be released this fall. And then a second Fling will follow to continue Rip and Gil's story!

Third, I am currently writing the sequel to Double Dare. The working title is Double Play and it's a m/f/m interracial menage erotic romance. We met Renny Landis in Double Dare, and now it's his turn to find himself in a juicy menage!

I'll be working on updating my blog and my website to keep you up-to-date on releases, blurbs, and excerpts.

Have a great summer! I'll be busy writing and editing. :)


No comments: