Sunday, May 30, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting a random six sentence portion of my work in progress "Brothers in Blue: Max."


“Hmm. Maybe I should make another pitcher to make sure it takes you a while to sober up.”

“Forget it. I want to make sure you remember everything I do to you.”

“You’re right. I want to make sure you can do everything to me.”

“So we’re going to seal this truce with another kiss?”

“No, even better…” Amanda unfolded herself from his lap to take his hand and lead him upstairs.

Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

3 comments:

D Carney said...

MUCH better. ;)

An Open Book said...

Turn up the AC Jeanne- awesome job...once again

Hailey Edwards said...

YUM! I'm a show and not tell kind of girl myself. ;)