Thursday, October 01, 2009

Top 13 Hottest NFL Football Players


These are the Top 13 hottest NFL Players. These are not all my opinions, but opinions of others. Let me know what you think and who you agree or disagree with!

1. Hines Ward - Pittsburgh Steelers --
 I have to put Hines first on my list because I am a HUGE Steelers fan and think Hines is such a hunk!
2. LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers
3. Mark Sanchez - New York Jets
4. Reggie Bush - New Orlean Saints
5. Tom Brady - New England Patriots
6. Jason Taylor - Washington Redskins
7. Adam Vinatieri - Indianapolis Colts
8. Ronde & Tiki Barber - These guys are TWINS! Tiki is retired but Ronde plays for the Tampa Bay Bucaneers
9. Greg Olsen - Chicago Bears
10. Brady Quinn - Cleveland Browns
11. Kerry Rhodes - New York Jets
12. Matt Leinart - Arizona Cardinals

13. Willie Parker - Pittsburgh Steelers
 (oh sweet! How can I not add this eye candy on my list?)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

I'm with you on those! Love football! Great TT!

hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You owe me a new keyboard. I drooled all over mine. I like the one in the water. I didn't catch his name, I was too busy staring at his chest. Happy Thursday!

Ella Drake said...

You'd think I'd be tired of looking at Tom Brady. He's all over the place here in Boston area. But, nope. Not all all. Bring me more Brady! Yum.

Jeanne St. James said...

Hey, you should have seen me trying to select photos! I kept getting distracted!!!

Heather said...

Ummm...what was the question again? *G*

My Blog

Stephanie Adkins said...

Oh my word ... *faints* Love the pics! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I am so with you on Hinez Ward. OMG, he's sooo cute. I call him "Smilie", because he's got the best smile ever and he smiles a lot.

I'm still pissed off at Vinetieri though from last year. I'm a huge Colts fan. He missed a field goal and lost one of the key games. Oh, I was so pissed. He is cute though.

Ms Menozzi said...

Some interesting choices, here. I'll need more time to decide which I agree with... ;)

Happy (belated) TT!
Ciao!

Elise Logan said...

PRETTY! sadly, many of these guys look like they know it, if you know what I mean. Oh, well. Still pretty.

Becca Simone said...

They're all gorgeous. Totally drool-worthy.