Thursday, September 24, 2009

13 Places NOT to Read your Erotic Out Loud! (Part 3)



Thanks to the Romance Divas for helping me make this list. I received so many good ones that this is part 3. Keep an eye here for part 3 of this list. And please feel free to add any suggestions for this list in the comments!

13 Places NOT to Read your Erotica Out Loud! (part 3)

27. Parole Board hearing
28. McDonald’s Play Place
29. Sexual harassment seminar
30. If you are the sun baby on Teletubbies
31. Grandma’s Bridge game
32. During a presentation to the Board of Directors
33. A spelling bee
34. Bingo hall
35. Police squad briefing
36. Morning TV call-in
37. Press conference
38. For a Trappist monastery mealtime reading
39. I NEED ONE MORE -- Please add what you think should be #39 to the comments!
 

To see Part 1 of this list (the first 13) click here.
To see Part 2 of this list (the second 13) click here.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


18 comments:

Mary Quast said...

I actually had a reading at my mom's retirement community. I can't believe hot "dirty" those 80 yr old minds can be! I blushed!!!

Heather said...

39. A Buddhist Temple

Happy Thursday! ;)

My Blog on Libraries

Shelley Munro said...

During a Sunday church service OR

At a meeting to pledge celebacy :)

Alice Audrey said...

I can just see it at a spelling bee. "Spell 'dildo', 'dildo'." "Use it in a sentence?"

Ella Drake said...

Alice, that's too funny!

39. In the back of the taxi.

Ok, not a great one, but you covered so many!

Ms Menozzi said...

If I quit laughing in time, maybe I can come up with something...

Inez Kelley said...

#39 - your proctologist's exam room

Anonymous said...

The waiting room of your gynecologist's office.

Happy T13. I love these.

Stephanie Adkins said...

I can't think of a thing to add. These are all great. LOL Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

On a sunday school bus where you are the chaperone for the day LOL
I am so twisted. Happy T13!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Church potluck!

Paige Tyler said...

The grocery store?! LOL!

Great TT!

*hugs*
Paige

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Elise Logan said...

people have suggested some of mine, or you've used them already. i suppose i'm just lacking creativity this morning.

Anonymous said...

OMG, they keep getting better. I can't think of another, I'm too busy laughing. Happy Thursday!

Felicia Holt said...

When you are on jury duty.

Was that taken? I cracked myself up when I came up with that.

But the teletubby sun would be my fave. :)

Jeanne St. James said...

You guys have come up with some great ones! Thanks for stopping by.

Kayelle Allen said...

Taking the 2:00 am bus with no one but you and a guy you'd swear was on America's Most Wanted on board.

I read the other two sets and they do keep getting better. How can you top these? LOL!

Monica Kaye said...

#39- Construction site (unless you want some action)
or Slam Poetry meeting or at the family reunion in front of creepy Uncle Lou

I coud keep this up forever!