Monday, August 27, 2007

What a year so far!

I can't believe that I haven't posted a blog since September of last year. So many things have changed.

I went back to work for the PA State Police in January. Then in April, I went back to school! I am now a student at Southwestern College in Kansas. I am doing their online accelerated degree. I am working on my B.A. in Criminal Justice and should graduate in the Summer of 2008.

So with working full-time and going to college full-time, I have not had time to work on any of my manuscripts. And I feel completely guilty about it. I keep promising myself soon... soon...

I do have to say I just read Atlantis Rising, by Alyssa Day. I loved it. So if you like paranormal romance, I recommend it. I look forward to the rest of the series.

I do look forward to getting back to the creative writing grind. I hate writing school papers! But I made the Dean's list for the Summer semester and plan to do it again for Fall. Wish me luck.

No comments: