Thursday, March 29, 2018

#NewRelease by Whitley Cox: QUICK & DIRTY #EroticRomance #RomCom #KU







Book 1, A Quick Billionaires Novel

The best way to get over a millionaire is to get under a billionaire.

Travel writer Parker Ryan wants to erase every last trace of her ex from her mind, body, and soul, and what better way to forget a man than to take an all-expenses-paid trip to Tahiti? She’ll have ten days to write a feature piece about The Windward Hibiscus Resort. That leaves plenty of time for fun and sun—

And a smoking hot fling with Tate McAllister, billionaire resort owner, scuba instructor, philanthropist, and let’s face it—sex god.

Parker knows she’s not supposed to mix business with pleasure, but Tate’s ready and willing to wow her in and out of the bedroom. She can get the job done and let him fulfill all her fantasies, can’t she?

But she won’t, repeat—won’t—fall in love with the man. Even if every part of her wants to.





EXCERPT

My face quickly caught fire, but I did as I was told. Tate just laughed.
Once we were both undressed, me down to my lilac bikini and Tate to his blue board shorts, he slipped into the water and held his arms out for me. I let him take me, his hands landing on my hips as he swung me around and then down into the pool. It was only about waist-deep, and the temperature was absolutely perfect. Our hands linked together again beneath the water, and he tugged me forward and into the grotto.
We continued to wade further inward for a moment or two, lights built into the rock wall guiding us forward into the cavern, deeper into the cave of sin. A slight bend, and the entrance was no longer visible. I looked ahead, and another bend masked the exit as well. When we continued around the corner, the hollow opened up, creating a room of sorts.  A small ledge with a swirling basin to the right, rimmed with pot lights overhead, drew my attention. There was a natural-looking hot tub next to the basin and a large flat bit of slate rock to step out on to. A small waterfall rushed down the wall, landing in the swirling basin, making the water beneath it froth and bubble. It didn’t thunder loud and proud like a real waterfall, but it made enough of a constant rushing sound that the pulse thudding inside my ears was not nearly as loud, but that didn’t mean the voices in my head weren’t screaming at the top of their lungs.
You go, girl! Get yours! Take the plunge. Adventures! Quick and dirty! Tear his shorts off!
But then the self-conscious voices were there, too. And just as loud, if not louder than the cheering squad. Dead fish! Dead fish! What if you bore him? You’re bad in bed. You’re not adventurous. This isn’t you.
Tate squeezed my hand as we made our way over to the swirling part of the pool. “You okay?” The spray from the waterfall landed on his skin and beaded on the fine blond hairs of his arms, making him look as though he were covered in diamonds.
I threw on my biggest smile and blinked back the water from my eyes. I nodded. “Absolutely. Just telling some voices in my head to shut the fuck up.”
He released my hand and placed both of his hands on my hips. From there he lifted me up and placed me on the ledge. Shouldering my knees apart, he wedged his way between my legs.
“I can feel your heat,” he said roughly. His hand came up, and he cupped my sex, his thumb rubbing back and forth across my clit atop the fabric of my bikini bottoms.
My lips parted, but nothing came out.
“Is this really your only fantasy, Parker? Sex outside?” His thumb continued to rub, and I let my eyes close. My head fell back for a second, and I just allowed the sensation to wash over me.
Pleasure, sex, outside. Yes!
“Parker?”
My head snapped back up. “Yes?”
“Is this really your only fantasy?” He dipped his head and started twirling his tongue around the top of my thigh. Wet and scorching hot, it sent a frenzy of need racing across my skin.
“No,” I whispered.
“I didn’t think so,” he hummed. “Tell me what else you dream about, Parker. Tell me your dirtiest, darkest, most depraved fantasies. Let me see if I can make them a reality.”
He nipped my inner thigh with his teeth, and I inhaled quickly from the snap of pain. Yes, so much more of that. More teeth. Teeth everywhere.
“I . . . oh God, yes . . . ” He’d moved his mouth over to my core and had sucked my clit into his mouth. The fabric still between us somehow made it all the more erotic.

“Tell me, Parker.” 


No comments: