Sunday, January 29, 2017

RELEASE DAY! Love, Passion and Power: Part 1 by Whitley Cox



Love, Passion and Power: Part 1

The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series Book 1

Whitley Cox
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance

Release Date: January 29, 2017

Blurb
He was her new beginning; she was his undoing...

When personal trainer Kendra Black saw millionaire Justin Williams walk through her door all she saw was money and a practiced swagger. A man who's used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But Kendra is startled to realize that there is more to Justin than meets the eye, he’s kind and funny and brilliant, and she wants him, desperately. Unable to resist Kendra or her fiery spirit and zest for life, right from the start, Justin pursues her, only her troubled childhood holds her back. She’s been running from love for so long, she doesn’t know how to stop and let it catch up.

Elated when Kendra finally gives into their attraction, Justin jumps in with both feet, only his hectic and demanding life continues to interfere, and Kendra’s past comes creeping back and the two are tested. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionate and physical adventure, Justin discovers Kendra’s secrets and fears while exploring and uncovering his own wild and dark desires.
Excerpt
He quirked one eyebrow in an oddly sexy way and looked down at me, “I didn’t know roommates kissed like that. I saw you guys making out as I left the wellness centre.”

            “Ah, well sometimes we’re more than that… when the mood strikes us. Hey!” She elbowed me, “We should ask him to join us sometime… he’s fucking gorgeous.” Oh Lex, always a wizard with words. I took notice of Justin’s body language and he instinctively moved closer to me, his arm coming up to rest behind me on the back of the booth.

            “Join you in…” he coaxed, knowing full well what she meant.

            “A three-way of course.” Lex erupting into a fit of drunken giggles. “Kendra and I have them all the time. Hey what about tonight? You want to come home with us and have a little fun?”

            “Absolutely!” his eyes flaring.

            “What? Alexa, shut up!”

            “Why? You’ve been talking about him non-stop since I picked you up from work, I just thought I’d move things along.” More smirks and raised eyebrows from Justin. He was clearly enjoying watching me suffer like this.

            “Is that so?” he chuckled, all smiles while the smell of him was driving me ever-loving nuts. “And here I thought you didn’t even like me. But in truth you haven’t been able to stop thinking about me…”

I rolled my eyes and scowled at Lex who motioned for me to move over, and subsequently closer to Justin, so she could sit in the booth too. “I don’t dislike you.” Oh god I was slurring, damn it! “In fact you seem like a very nice guy, you’re just…uh, not my type.”

            “And what is your type?”

            “Oh she says you’re cocky, a play-boy, who knows he’s hot so you play it up to get what you want.” Lex chimed in, taking a sip of my water bottle and adjusting the bosom of her dress, while not reading my seriously pissed off vibe AT ALL.

            “Well, all those things are true, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have a good time.”  His smile was roguish and his eyes challenging as he began gathering up the papers and files that were still spread out all over the table. My eyes all of a sudden fell to his lap, and the impressive package harbouring within his trousers. I licked my lips and crossed my legs squeezing slightly and closing my eyes from the delightful friction.

            “Oh, she’s into it,” Lex giggled. “Look at her. I think she’s decided to start without us. Come on honey, let’s take this hunk of a man home.”

            I opened my eyes to see them both looking at me intently, lust dancing across both of their faces as they simultaneously ran their hands up my thighs. My heart started to beat as though it were trying to escape my chest, while my panties became wet and sloppy. Why was I reacting this way? I’ve had dozens and dozens of threesomes; it’s the only way I have sex with men, why was this one tripping me up? Was it because he was a client? No, I’ve slept with clients before and it wasn’t a big deal. Was I too drunk? No, I’ve been drunker. What was it about this man that ruffled me so? Dear god I was as bad as Lacy.

            “Oh, what the hell,” I said, slamming back both the shots of whiskey before the waitress even had a chance to take them off her tray. “Let’s go.”
Social Links



Buy Links











No comments: