Sunday, March 06, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting a random six (eight! Shhhh!) sentences of my best-selling, interracial menage, DOUBLE DARE, available in ebook here at Loose Id, in paperback here, or for your Kindle here.

His hands were large. They were working hands. They weren't soft and pampered. But calloused and thick and strong.

Capable. Capable of doing all kinds of things.

Quinn's nipples hardened under the scratchy taffeta.

His hands could do all kinds of dirty, nasty things.


Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

18 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

I love hands like that! Great excerpt!

An Open Book said...

Oh the things he can do with his hands...lol

Jessica said...

Oh, those sound like great hands.

Anonymous said...

I like the sounds of those hands! Great snippet.

Sarah Grimm said...

Oh, the things calloused hands can do... Great six.

~Sarah

Casi said...

Very sensual description of hands. It was great.

Ella Drake said...

I love hands. Sexy!

Anonymous said...

very nice! xx

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Great excerpt, I would love to read this story!

Keri Ford said...

great set of hands on that guy!

Viviane Brentanos said...

I love the sound of these hands

Cate Masters said...

Love a man with talented hands, lol

Gem Sivad said...

Nice hands to work with. :D

Great snippet.

gem

Lauri J Owen said...

I love the focus on his hands. Great six!

Rebecca Royce said...

Great six! I love the description of the hands!

Laura Kaye said...

Mmm...I do loves me some male hands. Great!

Alanna Coca said...

Rawr. Nothing like a few calluses to heighten the senses.

Jayel Kaye said...

and I bet he does all of htem to her.