Wednesday, February 02, 2011

WTF Wednesday


‎"One Easy Piece... Because one is enough, when it's you. Show where you're headed in the ULTIMATE fashion CLIMAX. Fits so tight, it shows ALL YOU'VE GOT... AND YOU'RE A WALKING TURN-ON. And treats your body as well as she does. Easy on, easy off, QUICK as a FLICK OF HER TONGUE. Sexy cool crinkle cloth for those HOT nig...hts to COME. Designed with your desires in mind... She'll EAT YOU ALIVE in it... ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO FILL IT?" $45

Now for my thoughts (because my head was spinning after seeing this):

  • WHO WROTE THAT SHIT??? And how many did they sell?
  • If this "shows all" that he's got? He's missing a lot.
  • Sexy cool crinkle cloth? How is crinkling sexy?
  • ‎"She'll eat you alive in it." Yeah, if she's blind and really really hungry.
  • I wonder what he'd put in those front pockets? And why isn't it stain resistant and water-proof?
  • I'd like to see a REAL man it it... One with a beer gut.
  • I think I saw him in Planet of the Apes.
  • Imagine going on a blind date and he showed up at your front door? I'd be like... "I didn't order any janitorial service!"

3 comments:

Victoria Roder said...

Jeanne,
That is too funny! I'd like to know where you found that add and what year is it from?

M Barnette said...

It looks like he raided the closet of the Bee Gees. Help me momma I'm trapped in the age of Disco!

Virginia E said...

Silly Children! I'm a geezerette old enough to remember the days before disco. Once upon a time, men's pants were all loose enough that you couldn't tell a Ken Doll from a size queen's dream. But when guys needed clothes that could move with them through those dance moves, pants got nicely stretchy and form fitting. There were times you could tell if a guy was cut or not. There was no place to hide a baby beer gut. It was delightful to watch guys worry about how their ass looked. This is the stuff that gave us guy underwear that wasn't baggy boxers or tighty-whities.

Some of us have fond memories of those heady days between the birth of the Pill and the birth of HIV. Shooe! Go away and let me remember or I'll play my Boston Pops Disco Albumn for you. The image of an 84 year old Arthur Fiedler in a white leisure suit ought to make you go blind.