Sunday, February 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting a random six sentence portion of my best-selling, m/m short story, RIP CORD, available here at Phaze Books.

“Boxers. Off. Now.”

Gil shivered, but obeyed, and with a yank had his boxers pooled at his feet, Rip never releasing him.

“That’s better.” He whistled, appreciatively. “Damn. Why is it geeks are always hung like horses?”


Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

10 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

Wow, Rip tells it like it is. A great excerpt!

Sarah Grimm said...

Yeah, why is that? ;) Really enjoyed this six, Jeanne.

Jessica said...

Hot stuff.

Wait, is that true about geeks?

Jayel Kaye said...

...going out to get me a geek!

Lex Valentine said...

Oh yum. Yum.Yum.Yum. Can you tell I like that? ;)

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Good snippet. I don't think all geeks are like that ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hot Geeks! Love 'em.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Funny line!

Casi said...

My answer: Because they get knocked around so much of the rest of the time.

Steamy Six.

Marie Dees said...

Wahoo! Go Geek!