Sunday, February 06, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting a random six sentences of my best-selling, erotic romance, BANGED UP, available in ebook at Liquid Silver Books here or for your Kindle here.

He couldn‘t see if her eyes were open, but he drew a thumb along her jaw line and then over her lips. They were parted and he swore he felt her tongue against the pad of his thumb. He dipped his thumb in and… she nipped him. His cock twitched against the tight confines of his boxer briefs. It wanted to come out to play so badly.

Mace drew one hand down her neck and traced her collar bone, one side then the other before he followed the outer curve of her breast.


Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

15 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

Steamy.

Jessica E. Subject said...

I'm mesmerized. I can almost feel his touch. Great writing!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Sweet and sensual.

An Open Book said...

Slow and methodical man...ohhh- love it, Those gentle touches always get to me

Sarah Grimm said...

Great six! Very hot.

Cate Masters said...

Whew! Very sensual.

Claire Robyns said...

awesome six

Arlene said...

Lovely and sensual. Very seductive.

Jeanne St. James said...

Thanks everyone!!!! I always appreciate compliments!

Jayel Kaye said...

Honey, when it wants to come out and play, you gotta let it play!

Trish said...

hot! Great Six!

Alanna Coca said...

Ooooh Keep going Mace!

Joleene Naylor said...

Very sexy!

Casi said...

Whoa. That was really yummy. I so want to read more of this.

D Carney said...

So sensual. I love it!