Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Thirteen: 13 Unique Sex Fantasies


13 UNIQUE SEX FANTASIES:

Out of curiousity, I wanted to see what other people's crazy or unique sex fantasies... I searched the web and these are actual fantasies people posted in forums, etc...

1. Sex outside during a big storm.

2. To be kidnapped by women from another planet and taken to they're home planet to be used as a sex slave by thousands of alien women.

3. To join the mile high club.

4. To have sex in a cemetary.

5. Someone watching me and my partner have sex.

6. To have sex in a hot air balloon while it's in the air.

7. To watch my wife make love to another woman.

8. To have sex on the Eiffel Tower during the night time with all the lights shining.

9. To make love to my partner in front of all of our friends.

10. To make love on a crowded bus.

11. To make love to my significant other in a mud puddle while it's raining.

12. An orgy.

13. A threesome. (this was the most common, however, I don't consider that very unique. :0 )


C'mon people! We can outdo these! What's YOUR crazy sex fantasy?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, these are...hmmm...interesting. They all sound great to me though, and I'd be game! LOL

http://romanceauthorstephaniebennett.blogspot.com/

Maddy Barone said...

I am so boringly vanilla! lol. But if I had a fantasy that I might like to write it would be a woman given a harem of virile men who had to please her.

Darla M Sands said...

I've done a few. I'll let you guess. :) Nice list!

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I'm sorry but... A mud puddle? Ick. I just get stuck on the question of how hygenic that is...*not*. Ew.

Alice Audrey said...

Oooo, good list! *furiously taking notes and making plans*

line tayabali said...

Oh I have many. To see my hubby with another guy. Rape. On the trampoline in the garden. That could be fun. But a lot of people probably have those as well

Tatiana Caldwell said...

Mmm hmm, 8 of these are on my personal list of fantasies. I won't say which, though. ;)

Heather said...

Rain is one thing, but outside during a thunderstorm or in the mud? Don't think so...

Unknown said...

How about in an elevator on the way down to the bottom floor?

Or, how about hanging upside down from a tree?

You forgot candle wax and chocolate syrup :)

Bianca Sommerland said...

I love the thunderstorm one, I could just picture two slick bodies, lightning flashing overhead,thunder drowning out the screams...

Hmm...how about a harem of men pleasing one woman outside in a thunderstrom? That could be fun. Gotta try that for my novel's sequel.

Good fodder for plot bunnies Jeanne! :D

Amanda Tracy said...

An interesting list...One of mine would be on the rooftop under the stars with my boyfriend

Anonymous said...

On a hotel balcony

Anonymous said...

I'd like it on the counter of a shady bar while drunk people look at us. And then they all join in.