Sunday, January 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting the first six sentences of my best-selling, interracial menage, DOUBLE DARE, available in ebook here at Loose Id, in paperback here, or for your Kindle here.

Logan Reed jammed a finger into the neck of his white oxford and pulled. He needed some fucking air.

What the hell was he doing here anyway?

As he surveyed the church, a bead of sweat popped out on his forehead. His breathing had become shallow and quick. He was going to hyperventilate right there and pass out, making a fool of himself in front of everyone.


Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

15 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

A little hot under the collar? I hope he's about to bust up a wedding! I LOVE when that happens!

Jessica E. Subject said...

I'm curious as to why he's there too. :) Hope you'll share more next week.

Unknown said...

I'm with Taryn. I love that too. You can feel his meltdown in this piece. Great six.

Marie Dees said...

Hmm, so many reasons pop into my head about why he's nervous in church.

D Carney said...

Whoa. Lots of emotion there!

Jayel Kaye said...

I want to know why he's there. I agree with Taryn

Lex Valentine said...

Great imagery! Love it!

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

This is great! So succinct and yet it gives a very definite impression of the character!

Unknown said...

Very powerful Six! WTG!

Marsha A. Moore said...

His powerful reaction sure makes me curious about what's causing it!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

oh, wonder what's got him so hot under the collar! Has got my interest, hope they'll be more on this for the next SSS

line tayabali said...

As one who has read this one I can only tell all of you who are guessing. Read it. It's worth your money!!!

Eve Cassidy said...

Intriguing six!

Jeanne St. James said...

Thanks Line! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Emily Cale said...

Wow! You packed so much emotion into a few short sentences.