Sunday, October 24, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! This week I am posting a random six sentence portion of my work in progress "Brothers in Blue: Marc." (the second book in the Brother in Blue series.)

“Enjoying him feeling you up?”

“Actually, yes, I’m loving his groping.” Leah smoothed the silky, see-through fabric away from her hip. “I especially like his hard-on that’s been pressed against me all evening.” She leaned close to Marc’s ear and whispered. “It’s getting me really wet."

Check out some of my other fellow authors' Six Sentence Sunday!

10 comments:

An Open Book said...

YUM- this six sentences has endless possibilities and I love to let my imagination roam.

Anonymous said...

Wow nice way to end the snippet on a hook.

Jayel Kaye said...

and who wouldn't get wet?

D Carney said...

Whoa. That's one way to grab a guy's attention. ;)

Taryn Kincaid said...

Heh. A little jealousy never hurts a guy.

Unknown said...

Love how matter-of-fact she is here. And I want to know how he responds to that.

Christa Paige said...

Dang! Love the way she fires back at him with such provocation. Delicious!

Jessica Subject said...

Wow, this woman is sassy.

Lex Valentine said...

Oh, that is just naughty! Love it!

PG Forte said...

Guess that'll teach him to ask questions, huh? Nice snippet, but I want more.