Please welcome my guest author Madison Scott, a fellow LSB author and fellow Romance Writers Behaving Badly blogger!
• How would you describe your writing style? Plotter or pantser? Why?
A little of both and it depends on the book. LOL. How’s that for an answer? Some books I come up with a title and blurb first, others I don’t. I usually start with my characters, know their back story in my head and a few key scenes and then I just sit down and write.
• What is your favorite genre to READ?
Like I said, contemporary has always been my first love but lately, I’m becoming a paranormal girl. Most of the new books I buy have been paranormal.
• Do you have a specific place where you like to write?
When, during the day, is your most creative time? I wish! LOL. I stay home with my two girls so I just write when and where I can.
• Do you have critique partners or beta readers? Why?
• Who give you the most support along in your writing?
My writing friends. My family and hubby try, but they just don’t understand. I love them for trying though!
• Do you have another job (besides writing)? If so, what do you do?
I think it’s the future. It’s not going anywhere and I’m glad for that. It’s wonderful for readers and writers alike.
• Do you have a favorite quote -- yours or someone famous or even infamous?
It’s never too late to be what you might have been. I don’t even know who said it, but I love it. It’s never too late!
• What’s your favorite food?
• What’s your favorite movie? Why? The Notebook. I’m a sucker for a good romance.
• Do you have a favorite book or author?
I can’t pick just one. LOL. I love JR Ward, Jeaniene Frost (my current fav), Lacey Alexander to name a few.