13 WAYS TO KEEP ROMANCE IN YOUR LIFE
Romance is really important for relationships. It’s my opinion that romance is important to EVERYONE, not just people in relationships. So here are ways to keep “romance” in your life:. This is the second part of a two-part list. The first part is posted today here: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/blog/?p=5300
1. Find a perfect parking spot, watch the sunset and make out.
2. Feed your lover some chocolate covered strawberries. Don’t forget to make a little mess so you can lick your lover’s lips clean.
3. Wake your partner up by whispering “I love you” or “I want you” in their ear.
4. Ask your significant other to put their ear against your chest and when he or she hears your heart, tell them that “it beats for you.”
5. Read him or her a very romantic poem. One you wrote, if possible.
6. Spoil your lover sexually. Make it all about them.
7. Blindfold your partner and brush your fingertips lightly all over his or her body.
8. Read out loud a very sexy part of an erotic romance novel (like the kitchen table scene from my novel DOUBLE DARE). You can even take turns reading.
9. Go skinny dipping.
10. Propose to your spouse all over again.
11. Pack a picnic basket and find a secluded spot at a local park to share the meal.
12. Do something your partner wants to do even if you don’t want to or aren’t interested.
13. Leave a cute or sexy message on their voice mail.
If you missed the first part of this list go here: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/blog/?p=5300
So share… what sort of romantic things do you do with or for your significant other?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants