13 of My Favorite Quotes about Women
I found some quotes I really like about women. I love quotes! I had to narrow it down to thirteen since there are so many good ones out there.
1. Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece. ~Author Unknown
2. What men desire is a virgin who is a whore. ~Edward Dahlbert
3. A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon. ~Arnold Haultain
4. Curve: The loveliest distance between two points. ~Mae West
5. Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. ~Author Unknown
6. A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are. ~Chauncey Mitchell Depew
7. I have an idea that the phrase "weaker sex" was coined by some woman to disarm some man she was preparing to overwhelm. ~Ogden Nash
8. It's the good girls who keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time. ~Tallulah Bankhead
9. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. ~Author Unknown
10. Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women. ~Elsa Schiaparelli
11. Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat. ~Oscar Wilde
12. A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares. ~Elbert Hubbard
13. I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason. ~Stanley Baldwin
Please feel free to add your own favorite quote about women! Sometimes we just need to poke a little fun at ourselves.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants