Thursday, November 26, 2009

13 Things I'm Thankful For



13 Things I'm Thankful for on Thanksgiving Day!

Today, in honor of Thanksgiving, I am listing 13 things I am thankful for:

1. My and my husband's family.
2. My friends. (I don't have a lot, but the ones I have I'll keep)
3. My job. (Hey, it pays the bills)
4. My publishing career (I can't complain that I got 3 contracts in 6 mos)
5. Facebook (I sooooo enjoy having fun on it -- on my personal page especially)
6. My new iPhone. (so, yes, this is shallow, but I'm an email/internet addict)
7. My sense of humor (because some days I really need it)
8. Texts from Last Night (a site I look at when I need to laugh until I cry)
9. My book BANGED UP is now on Amazon, available for the Kindle!!! (Check it out here!)
10. Our new wood floors. (Our house looks so different!)
11. Online social networking (I have met SOOOO many people: writers and readers alike.)
12. Being able to afford necessities. (so many people can't.)
13. My husband. (yes, he should be at #1. I don't know why he puts up with me.)
So what are you thankful for today?



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments: