13 Things I’ll be doing today in Atlantic City!
Today, in honor of Thursday Thirteen, I will be heading to AC to have a little fun. Ok, the first part isn’t true, but the second is! We got a free room at Harrah’s. We’re not big gamblers but hey, you know, economy’s tight and I guess they are even trying to reel in the little fish. So I’ll be:
1. Playing the penny machines. (HEY, I said I’m not a big spender!)
2. Accepting the free drinks (HEY, they’re free!)
3. Sleeping in a beautiful room at Harrah’s.
4. Enjoying a nice dinner with my new husband. (Ok, we’re NEWLY married but he’s not so NEW to me!)
5. Avoiding the smoking sections of the casino.
6. Wandering around and checking out this sprawling 113,000 square foot casino since we’ve never stayed there before.
7. Just plain wandering around.
8. Window shopping at the Waterfront Shops (Did I say window shopping? Remind me of that later.)
9. Wandering over to check out the Borgata.
10. Wandering over to check out Trump Marina.
11. Hell, just wandering.
12. Playing the penny machines some more.
13. Crying when I’ve run out of my pennies.
Ok, SO this list is lame. I’ll admit it. But I don’t care; I’ll be in Atlantic City enjoying myself. See you on the flip side!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants