Since I was away last week getting married, I didn’t have a lot of time to get together my Thursday 13, but here it is:
13 Things I did in St. Lucia while on my
1. Went snorkeling. I love to snorkel. I did get stung by a small jellyfish, but it was well worth it.
2. Drank drinks names “No Pressure,” “Rum Punch,” and “BBCs.” Not to mention 3 bottle of champagne and some other regular stand-bys. I did get to try Guiness for the first time. I think I’ll pass next time. Though I do love “Irish Car Bombs.”
3. Swam, floated for hours, and swam some more in the blue, warm, calm ocean waters. *sigh*
4. Burned, tanned, and burned again. Even though I slobbed on tons of sunscreen.
5. Got hitched in the heat and we sweated our asses off. But, again, worth it.
6. Took lots of photos. (We have over 600 to go through.)
7. Rode horses bareback in the ocean. What a great experience.
8. Hiked to the top of Pigeon Island.
9. Visited a “drive-thru” volcano. It stunk like sulfur.
10. Got a manicure/pedicure for the first time in my life!
11. Walked through a botanical garden and finally ended up at a waterfall.
12. Ate some great food, like lobster, shrimp, sushi, seafood pizza and calamari. (do you see a theme there?)
13. Went on a sunset cruise while wearing “Just Married” t-shirts (how hokey!).
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants